• Watch Live Sports and TV
Want to watch live sports or your favorite TV shows free? We tell you how below.
Being a sports fan is just one of the reasons to get a VPN (Virtual Private Network) service on your device. With Pure VPN you will be able to unlock hundreds of your favorite TV channels so you can watch live athletics, football, soccer, basketball, and many other sports or your favorite TV Shows free from your home country.
Why Pure VPN?
As of now, Pure VPN is the best for speed, security, privacy and unblocking websites with the lowest price in the market. Pure VPN gives you access to more than 2,000 servers in 140countries. With your Pure VPN account, you get native clients for Windows, Mac, Linux, plus iOS, Android and even for a few BlackBerry models.
Key reasons to get Pure VPN service.
1. Watch Movies and TV from any of your devices – fast and securely.
2. You can use parts on the internet that are blocked in certain countries.
3. You can keep your internet traffic private, even when you are on an unsecured public network.
4. A wide range of secure VPN apps.
5. Great 24/7 live customer support.
6. Super fast VPN servers in 94 countries
7. Bypass geo-restrictions to access: Netﬂix, Hulu, HBO NOW, BBC iPlayer, iTV, Sky Go (Italy), Rai TV, Rai Sports, Crackle, Showtime, Sling TV, FX, NBC, ABC, and many more.
8. One of the lowest cost VPN services in the World.
9. Risk-free 30-day money back guarantee.
If you are ready to get your Pure VPN account now here.
» Live Stream Athletics
Sunday, Feb 17th at 00:00 (UTC)
Sunday, Feb 17th at 07:30 (UTC)
Sunday, Feb 17th at 09:15 (UTC)
Sunday, Feb 17th at 10:00 (UTC)
Sunday, Feb 17th at 14:00 (UTC)
Sunday, Feb 17th at 15:00 (UTC)
Sunday, Feb 17th at 16:00 (UTC)
» Flash News
• Fast European Sprinting at national championships
Several European women sprinters achieved fast times in different parts of Europe on Saturday. Mujinga Kambundji equaled World lead to win Suiss indoor title in 7.08. Ewa Swoboda took the Polish 60m crown in 7.15. Dafne Schippers prevailed in the Dutch championships in 7.18 seconds while young dutch Seedo 7.27 set European all-time U18 best. Asha Phillip 7.14 at Birmingham GP.
February 17, 2019 See More on: Twitter
• Klosterhalfen 3000m NR/WL 8:32.47 at German Championships
Konstanze Klosterhalfen set a national record and World lead of 8:32.47 on day 1 at the German indoor championships. Also, Christina Schwanitz prevailed in the shot put with a World lead of 19.54m. Kristin Gierisch won the triple jump in a new meet record 14.38m. David Storl took the men's shot put with 21.32m SB. Kevin Kranz 5.59sec and Lisa Kwayie 7.19sec won the men's and women's 60m finals respectively.
• Russia fields 11 athletes for 2019 European Athletics Indoor Championships in Glasgow
A coaching staff of Russia Athletics Federation has recommended a team of 11 athletes to participate as neutral athletes at the 2019 European Athletics Indoor Championships. Maria Lasitskene (HJ), Anzhelika Sidorova (PV), Polina Miller (sprints), Olga Mullina (PV), Maria Aglitskaya (sprints), Ilya Shurenev (Hept.), Ilya Ivanyuk (PV), Maxim Afonin (SP), Georgy Gorokhov (PV), Alexei Fyodorov (TJ), Yegor Nikolayev (mid-distance).
• Medals for European Indoor Championships unveiled in Glasgow
The organizers of the Glasgow 2019 European Athletics Indoor Championships have unveiled the event’s official medals with just over a fortnight until the championships take place from 1-3 March. The local organizing committee has teamed up with the acclaimed Glasgow School of Art, whose resident designer Andrew Fleming has designed the official medals for the upcoming championships.