Links to Other Websites
Our Site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by watchathletics.com.
Watchathletics.com doesn’t host any content/broadcasts on it own server and just linking to or embedding content that was uploaded to popular Online Video hosting sites like Eversport.tv, Youtube.com, Dailymotion.com, Justin.tv, Ustream.tv, etc …. and similar sites.
All trademarks, broadcasts, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies. WatchAthletics is not responsible for what other people upload to 3rd party sites. We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that the links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web or video embedded are from other various site like included above!
WatchAtheltics.com does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the downloading/uploading of its content, we just post free links available in internet.
This website and its content is copyright of watchathletics.com - © watchathletics.com 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
At certain points in the watchathletics.com website navigation, you may be asked to share your email address or other personal identifying information with us. As provided in these Terms and Conditions, such information will never be distributed to a third party and it will never be publicly visible without your express written consent.
Your email address will only be used to send you the watchathletics.com newsletter and/or to alert you to any information that you have specifically requested you be notified about.
Use of the Site
The watchathletics.com website hosts a blog and a public forum, both of which are equipped with commenting facilities. While we invite you to share your opinions and questions in this way, they must not be used to distribute spam messages, post commercial advertisements, or spread links to malicious or dangerous websites. We do retain the right to moderate any comment or written content submitted to the watchathletics.com website and to remove any content we deem to have violated our policies.
Forum and Disqus Comment Rules
1. You understand that the poster of the content is entirely responsible for all content posted. WatchAthletics.com is not responsible for any of the content on the forum board(s). This means that the poster, and not WatchAthletics.com, is entirely responsible for all content that he or she posts. As a result, WatchAthletics.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content on its forum board(s). You understand that by using the forum board(s), you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will WatchAthletics.com be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available.
2.You understand that because you are responsible for the content you post, you can be held responsible for any laws that you break when posting. This includes but is not limited to violating another party's copyright by posting another party's article in its entirety on the Forum board(s). Please link to it or you may be sued by the other party for copyright infringement.
3. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
4. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
5. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
7. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
8. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
9. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
10. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
11. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it !
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a Forum rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules :
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
Changes to This Agreement
Watch Athletics reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Watch Athletics site immediately.
» Live Stream Athletics
Saturday, Apr 20th at 19:00 (UTC)
Thursday, Apr 25th at 22:00 (UTC)
Saturday, Apr 27th at 00:00 (UTC)
Saturday, Apr 27th at 08:00 (UTC)
Sunday, Apr 28th at 09:00 (UTC)
Friday, May 3rd at 17:00 (UTC)
Sunday, May 5th at 07:50 (UTC)
» Flash News
• ASHER-SMITH, TA LOU AND GULIYEV HEADLINE CLASSY 200M LINE-UPS IN DOHA
Triple European champion Dina Asher-Smith and reigning world and European champion Ramil Guliyev will both launch their seasons in earnest over 200m in the Doha Diamond League on 3 May. Asher-Smith won gold medals in the 100m, 200m and the 4x100m relay at the European Championships. Guliyev held off world 400m record-holder van Niekerk to clinch the world title over 200m in London 2017.
April 19, 2019 See More on: IAAF.ORG
• Olympic silver medallist who finished 2nd to Caster Semenya also has testosterone condition
Francine Niyonsaba of Burundi, who won silver medals behind Semenya in the 800m at the 2016 Olympics and 2017 world championships, said in an interview that she has hyperandrogenism. "I didn't choose to be born like this. What am I? I'm created by god. So, [if] someone has more questions about it, maybe [they] can ask god. I love myself. I will still be Francine. I will not change."
April 18, 2019 See More on: CBC Sports
• Tirunesh Dibaba withdraws from 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon
Ethiopia’s Tirunesh Dibaba has withdrawn from the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon for personal reasons. The three-time Olympic champion and current 5,000m world record holder was second in the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon when she set a personal best (PB) of 2:17:56, making her the fifth fastest female marathon runner in history.
April 17, 2019 See More on: London Marathon
• Ethiopians Abrha Milaw and Gelete Burka Claim Paris Marathon Titles
Abrha Milaw and Gelete Burka respectively won the men's and women's elite races at the 2019 Paris Marathon on Sunday. Milaw clocked a time of 2:07:05, 20 seconds ahead of Asefa Mangitsu, while Burka won the 43rd edition of the race in the French capital with a time of 2:22:47. Paul Lonyangata of Kenya was attempting to win his 3rd consecutive Paris Marathon, however, he had to settle for third in 2:07:29.
April 14, 2019 See More on: Watch Athletics