The Guardian Mile 2023 live stream, results and race day schedule.
The Hope Memorial Bridge, also known as the Lorain-Carnegie Bridge, is an iconic landmark in Cleveland, OH. Spanning the Cuyahoga River, this majestic bridge provides a stunning backdrop for the Guardian Mile 2023. Its architectural beauty and historical significance make it the perfect location for such a meaningful event.
By tuning into the live streaming coverage on Instagram, you will be able to watch all the races as they happen in real-time. This allows you to stay connected with the event, even if you are unable to attend in person. The Elite Women’s race will kick off at 8:00 p.m. ET, while the Elite Men’s Pro race will start at 8:15 p.m. ET.
Race Day Schedule:
- 6:00 PM – Hope Memorial Bridge closed to traffic
- 6:55 PM – National Anthem
- 7:00 PM – GOH RUN / 2nd Sole Lakewood High School & Youth Heat
- 7:20 PM – Fleet Feet Community Heat & Team Challenge
- 7:40 PM – Tom C. Loepp Law Offices Competitive Masters Heat and Nordonia Dental Stroller Division
- 8:00 PM – Monticello Associates Elite Women’s Heat (introductions at starting line prior to race)
- 8:15 PM – Monticello Associates Elite Men’s Heat (introductions at Start prior to race)
- 8:25 PM – Elite Awards Ceremony and Ohio Track Legends Group Photo with Ohio Elites at Finish
- (near Western Reserve Fire Museum on Carnegie Ave)
- 8:30-11:00 PM – Community post-race party at Market Garden Brewery and Brewpub
- sponsored by ASICS, GOH Run and Market Garden (Spirits Bar and Harbor Room)