Great Bristol Run 2023 results, course maps and race day schedule.
The event takes place Sunday 14 May. Nearly 15,000 people are expected to participate in the 10k, half marathon, family-run, wheelchair event and a race for visually-impaired people.
Runners will begin setting off at 9am, and after that they will leave in coloured "waves", to stagger the number of people on each section of the route.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE (TIME GMT):
- 07.30 - Information point at the Bristol Amphitheatre opens
- 08.30 - 10k assembly area opens
- 08.53 - Family Run warm-up
- 09.00 - Family Run start
- 09.18 - 10k warm-up
- 09.25 - 10k wheelchair start
- 09.28 - Visually-impaired race start
- 09.30 - 10k orange wave start
- 09.37 - 10k green wave start
- 09.44 - 10k pink wave start
- 10.00 - Half marathon assembly area open
- 10.20 - Half marathon warm-up
- 10.30 - Half marathon orange wave start
- 10.40 - Half marathon green wave start
- 10.50 - Half marathon pink wave start
- 15.00 - Event site and information point closed