• Mo Farah insists 'I have not done anything wrong' after ex-coach Alberto Salazar banned
October 12, 2019
Mo Farah insists he has "not done anything wrong" as he faced questions over his former coach being banned for doping violations.
Alberto Salazar, who helped transform Farah into Britain's most-decorated athlete, was sanctioned for four years last week.
Farah has never failed a drugs test and said there was an "agenda" against him.
"There is no more I can do," the 36-year-old said, adding he was one of the world's "most tested athletes".
Speaking to journalists in Chicago, where he will run in Sunday's marathon, Farah said: "I am probably one of the most tested athletes in the world.
Read More on: bbc.com