ACC Results | SEC Results | PAC-12 Results | Big 12 Results | Big 10 Results | All NCAA D1 Outdoor Conference Results
- The final day of SEC Championships track action got off to a scintillating start on Saturday in the men’s 4×100 relay as both LSU and Florida broke the collegiate record. LSU’s 37.90 just held off Florida’s 37.93 as both foursomes were faster than the previous CR of 37.97, set by Florida in winning the 2019 NCAA Championships.
- Britton Wilson continued her amazing performance on the final day of the SEC Championships winning the 400m in a new Collegiate Record and No. 4 US all-time of 49.13. After her stunning 400m performance, Wilson won the 400m Hurdles in 53.28.
- Jaydon Hibbert of Arkansas took down one of the oldest CRs on the books, bounding 17.87m (58-7½) at the SEC Championships in round 2 of the triple jump. It is also a new World Junior U20 record.
- Arkansas Britton Wilson improved her collegiate record to 49.40 from 49.51 at SEC Champs 400m prelims. Watch Video A day earlier on Thursday, Wilson led the women's 400m hurdles prelims with 53.76.
- Wayne Pinnock jumped a big PB of 8.37m to win SEC men's long jump gold. Jasmine Moore from Florida took the women's LJ title 6.88m.
- Katelyn Tuohy took an easy women’s 10,000 meters win at the ACC Outdoor Championships with a time of 32:56.75. She beat the field by more than 15 seconds. Watch the Race Video
- Alia Armstrong clocked the fastest all-conditions 100m hurdles time in collegiate history with a 12.31 seconds (+2.3 m/s) at SEC Championships. Video
- Kyle Garland from Georgia took the decathlon title at the SEC Championships with 8589 points, the second-highest score in collegiate history.